We are proud of being an NHS practice.
But some of our patients want extra convenience and a little more time with the dentists.
So for as little as £13.26 per month, we offer something a little bit special that is not available on the NHS.
To join our plan make a simple call during opening hours and one of our team will guide you through the process.
For families we do a great offer for £26.52 per month, where we can see two adults and the children for free. If you would like us to become your family dental practice, just let us know when you call.
As a member, you will receive the following standard benefits:
- A dental appointment to provide clinical examination, checking for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays where clinically necessary, to include scale and polish, periodontal advice and preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours
- 10% Discount on any Laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures
- 10% discount on any fillings, most other dental work i.e. Extractions etc and any additional hygiene work
- Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme – Eligibility to request assistance following dental trauma (injury or accident)’ or oral cancer
- Emergency callout for temporary treatment, should you need a dentist in an emergency anywhere in the world
- Redundancy protection for your monthly plan payments for up to 12months (where eligible)